  From: Jimmy D. Moore
  To: Virtual Fly Box ; Fly Fishing World ; Hill Country Fly Fishers
  Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 12:31 PM
  Subject: [VFB] Moon Holler II - Jimmy D's new book

  Hi Gang!

  It's hard to realize that it's been six years since my first Moon Holler
book.  I've been promising I'd write Moon Holler
  II (two), all this time, only to keep putting it off. My apologies.  What got
me in the 'writing mood' again?  Well, to tell
  you the truth, I just plain got tired of coming up with excuses, not to
mention the constant 'ass chewing' by Fish, Di
  Somma, plus a few others who were not quite as blunt about it.

  I kept a list of fly tying buddies who emailed me to keep you in mind for
Moon Holler II.  For sure, I'll keep you
  informed along the way.  Hope to go to publisher by early 2011. Fish and Di
Somma will probably be characters
  in the book.  Maybe Don O too, if I can figure a way to work Veronica and
Buggs in.  Yes, Nick, you and Jester
  will be there too!  Being Swedish RED NECKS qualifies both of you.

  Now that I've put the pressure on myself by announcing to all,  I've gotta
produce !

Have a Good Weekend.

JIMMY D

JIMMY D. MOORE, ARS WB5RHT,author Moon Holler Misfits
Fishing & Hunting Club, Member, TOWA, Past VP Guadalupe
River Trout Unlimited,   North Zone Fishing Editor Emeritus,
Texas Fish & Game Magazine, VFB & FFW Moderator, Scout
Exec. BSA, Retired, http://bigtroutman.tripod.com/index.html