Took Son Joe and twins Zac and Triston out to Lake Waco last Thursday. No fish but had a great time. I was worried about the boat though, cause when we put in at the ramp, the tilt mechanism didn't want to lower the motor. Did it manually Later when got home, I checked and found that it was low on hydraulic fluid. Topped it off and all is now OK. New trolling motor batt and new starter batt. Good to go when you come again. Also, maybe it'll be cooler. Right now it's 95 and 90 % relative humidity. Can only fish from around 7:30 when the park gate opens until 10:00. Then the sun is almost unbearable. Course you wouldn't notice it, living in the
114 degree Phoenix weather.

JD

Alan Di Somma wrote:

Jimmy:
I guess I'l just have to come there and go fishing with you and see if we can get a story line going? Thank you,
Alan Di Somma
You know your a redneck when: