sounds like a fish story to me......

-----Original Message----- From: Allan Fish
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2011 1:40 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] YIKES, that's a Mouthful!!

Many years ago, a fishing buddy and I found a bass we estimated to
have been close to 10 lbs. which had tried to eat a 4-5 lb. catfish.

The catfish's barbs went out through the gills of the bass and they
were locked.

Both died and had washed up on the shore.  I can only imagine the struggle.

a.
--
Allan Fish
Greenwood, IN