We could do a bucket-brigade with illegal aliens, eh?
20 million should do it, and got more coming.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Wayne Blake-Hedges
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 6:56 PM
  Subject: Re: [VFB] fishing

        Hi Chuck;

        At first look, this sounds reasonable but, I can't begin to imagine the
cost.  That plus the amount of energy to transport fuel through a pipeline is
relatively small in relationship to the amount of energy in the fuel.  I can't
imagine the same applies for water.  you would probably use more energy to
transpot the water to hydroelectric dams then you could generate.  So the
energy to do this would probably make it cost prohibitive let alone the cost to
build all the pipelines required.

        Wayneb