From: ashley strutt
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 11:12 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Some juice-bug experiments

Hi Don,

I really like these, they look perfect for Autumn/Winter Grayling so I'm going
to try and get some of that vinyl stuff and tye some up to try out. The scuds I
use normally have a plastic strip for the back (scud back, czech nymph back and
another material I cann't remember the name of).

The best version I've used is an orange/olive seal fur mix with a red spot in
the middle.

Ashley