Denny, long time no hear, or see. Today has been a good day for VFB. Old and
new friends showing up and lots of memories sparked. I for one need to get
back to the bench soon. Right now there is no air conditioning in the family
room so it is totally unbearable most of the time.

Do combine my fly fishing with my Appleseed Rifle instruction when I can.
Nothing like a couple of 8" rainbows in the skillet after a great day of
shooting and history. Just wish it could be more often.

Wish we could get some way to gather everyone together, say in northern NM
for a few days of camping, fishing and lies...;-)
  Jimi
  USCG ITWPATWT 100% Vet
  I don't remember any expiration Date on my Oath to Service...

  Graviora manent
  Are you ready for "any" sort of disaster, or power outage, or being
stranded on the road? Go here and get ready NOW, while you can.
  http://deserteaglefarms.myefoods.com/

  RWVA Instructor, www.appleseedinfo.org go here and learn what you must do
to be a
  true patriot, not the shooting only, but the history lesson you will learn
  about "WHY" you have the "Freedom" that you do enjoy now.

  "The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
  because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesterton

  "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty". Thomas Jefferson

  "If the representatives of the people betray their constituents,
  there is then no recourse left but in the exertion of that original
  right of self-defense...." Alexander Hamilton

  George Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the
British,
  he shot them!