 From: "jerryp...@comcast.net" <jerryp...@comcast.net>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 9:10 PM
Subject: Re: [VFB] What are you all tying right now?

Nothing right now.  I'm getting the house ready for the family Seven Fishes
Christmas Eve dinner.  Which means it's getting it's quarterly cleaning and I
have to figure what fish/seafood besides calamari, shrimp, scallops, clams and
mussels I need to cook up.
  After Christmas,  I'll be tying some poppers and sliders for the Somerset
show.  My salt water club has a table at the show and we use it to raise funds
that help support the local(South Jersey) Casting for Recovery activities.   I
saw a couple of interesting midge patterns that I want to add to my midge box.
We have limited mayfly hatches on the local streams so I concentrate mostly on
midge and caddis patterns.  Other than that I'd like to come up with a minnow
pattern combining eel skin and EZ-Body tubing.  Then where ever my mind and
imagination take me.

Jerry Caruso
"All things considered, I'd rather be in Philadelphia."