That's exactly how I do it, and it works great, Chuck

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tom Davenport
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 10:50 PM
  Subject: Re: [VFB] bead help?

  Another thing that can work in a pinch with small beads is to simply lick
your finger and push it over the larger hole of the bead.  It will stick to the
wet finger, then bring the point of the hook into the smaller hole and slip the
bead on.  This is the "Wet Willie" method, and works particularly well with
glass or plastic beads.