From: Michael Bliss
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 8:23 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] bead help?

What about these?  Anyone tried it?
http://www.shipwreckbeads.com/catalog/Beading-Tools-and-Accessories/Beading-Accessories/item/MS111

Mike

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 5:15 AM, Allan Fish <afi...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

  Gary,

  The Micromark tweezers should work really well on bigger beads, but the
dimple looks too big for the size beads Nev is using.

  Off-list, I suggested to Nevile the bead nabber tweezers, which are a couple
of bucks cheaper than Micromarks tweezer:

<http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php?store=feacraft&action=searchadvanced&advancedsearch_word_modifier=phrase&advancedsearch_words=nabber&x=0&y=0>

  I have the large and the small sizes and intend to get a micro for the
smallest beads.  They really work well.

    MicroMark has lots of tweezers: This one looks like it could be useful.

    http://www.micromark.com/pearl-tweezer,8033.html

  Thanks for posting that.  I had lost my micromark catalog and couldn't
remember the name of the company.

  Allan.

Mike Bliss
Aloha from Hawaii