I don't believe you have ever shown them to me. I would love to see them in
person. You know I love tying and fishing small flies. I have only seen
pictures of them on the internet and it is usually on or next to a dime for
comparison. I think the smallest Mustads I own are 28. They were not
terribly expensive.

Scott