Unfortunately, mine was in the broke category.  Hans sent me one.  I tied
and retied to get my proportions right.  Even the smallest hackle I had was
too large so I carefully trimmed it.  I had tied a royal coachmen and I had
to split the thread to get it small enough.  I had it all done and was
tying it off and the hook broke.  I was crushed.  I spent more time on that
microfly than any before.  Oh well, it was an experience.  I just wish I
had been able to complete it without it breaking.

Mike

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 4:15 AM, Anthony Spezio <bambot...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> When Hans sent out the Mustad 32 hooks to a number of people to tie a fly
> on them, a number of the hooks were either dropped and lost or broke when
> they were put in the vise jaws. I had the extras and replaced some of them.
> That is where I gave most of what I had away.
> Tony

Mike Bliss
Aloha from Hawaii