From: Don Ordes <f...@tribcsp.com>
Subject: Re: [VFB] cold
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, April 16, 2013, 5:06 PM

Dang, it’s April 16th as we have a full-blown winter blizzard going on outside.
Global warming has to be going on somewhere else, as it sure isn’t happening
here in old WYo.
The extra water in the mountains is a good thing, tho, so I can’t complain too
much- keeps the N. Platte flowing all summer.

DonO