As previously stated, I have and love each of them and have several Norvise
bobbins loaded in black, red, rusty dun.  They both work great.  For
carrying I use the Ekich. Joyce

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alan Di Somma <phxflyt...@cox.net>
Date: Sat, May 18, 2013 at 7:45 AM
Subject: Re: [VFB] Bobbin
To: "vfb-mail@googlegroups.com" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>

Thanks to all for the great help and answers. Ain't this list great?

If any one out there has either of these two bobbins and do not like or do
not use them, I would be willing to buy them.

Please let me know.

Sent from my iPad

Thank You,
Alan Di Somma
Phoenix, AZ.

Some mistakes are just too much fun to make only once.