Sounds like things are doing much better, and I hope you enjoyed the swap as much as we all enjoyed taking part.

Peggy
On 10/9/2013 11:31 AM, Jimmy D. Moore wrote:
Good morning VFB'ers! Things are much better with me.  Getting used to
the ankle/
foot brace on my right foot, which improves my stability somewhat. And
it will
fit in my wading shoe.  Doc said "go for it"  It won't hurt the brace,
OH YEA! :-)
A little more rehab and hopefully wading will become a reality.  I won't
burden
you with details I covered all this in my July report,  The Essential
tremor isn't
causing further problems. Can still tie. Make a knot between "shakes." :-P

Thank you to those who participated in the " Jimmy D Handicapped Swap." It
was a blast.
Have a good day and week and holler at me sometime,

JIMMY D

****************  ><((((((((º>  *********************
JIMMY D. MOORE, ARS WB5RHT,author Moon Holler Misfits Fishing & Hunting
Club, Member, TOWA, Past VP Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited,   North
Zone Fishing Editor Emeritus,
Texas Fish & Game Magazine, Virtual Fly Box & Fly Fishing
World Moderator, Scout Exec. Boy Scouts of America, Retired
http://bigtroutman.tripod.com/index.html *****************

--
Peggy Brenner
President IWFF

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.