hi, you wrote that"Nor vise bobbin, could not get the hang of it,".What it
means?  I was thinking to buy Norvise or Erich bobbin(expensive) for rewind
purposes. I used and have and had C&F, Master bobbin of TMC, regular one
and Griffins etc and resold them all and kept master bobbin of TMC with 3
tube head. I think if you do not use them, you don't fill the right one. I
saw rite bobbin too, but did not use it. http://handcraftedbybazlur.com/