Folks: I’m getting a fly tying materials order and have always wanted to try a
pair of Rotary Hackle Pliers. Do they work  good?? Are they better than regular
hackle pliers. Only problem I foresee is that after you wrap the hackle, those
rotary pliers will hang down a lot farther than normal hackle pliers, making
getting your lock in thread wraps behind the hackle would be harder to do than
using reg. hackle pliers. Am I missing something there?? Thanks for any pros or
cons. They are only $3.45 from Stockard, which is the place I’m ordering from,
but if I’ll never use them, that’s $3.45 I could use on something I will use.
Chuck