LOL... My nick name ain’t hard head for nothing hahaha, Chuck

From: Neville Gosling
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 12:41 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Rotary Hackle Pliers??

Chuck:

I can't help but laugh, we have been delicately trying to tell you not to
bother because we hardly ever use rotary hackle pliers, but you bought both
sizes anyhow.
Oh, I'm still laughing 😃

Neville (Nev) Gosling

"A Minute Worked is 60 Seconds of Fishing Time Wasted"

  On Mar 12, 2015, at 10:34 PM, Chuck Alexander