Neville: Thanks a lot, Chuck

From: Neville Gosling
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2015 5:48 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Rotary Hackle Pliers??

I have a couple of the longer handled rotary hackle pliers but seldom use them.
The first pair was an expensive Tiemco with a rubber/plastic grip pad on one of
the jaws. This came off and was lost early on. The other pair is from Griffin
(much cheaper than Tiemco) and same style with a rubber pad which after the
problem with the Tiemco, I glued in place and is still there. I only use them
for very small flies.

Neville (Nev) Gosling

The older I get, the better I was!

  On Mar 12, 2015, at 3:24 PM, Chuck Alexander <chuckalexan...@centurylink.net>