Tony: Thanks a lot. I’ll try them for sure. I’m also thinking that with the
water still cold here in te rivers/lakes, therefore making crappie more
sluggish, that by fishing them by moving them just a bit at a time I’ll catch
more fish at this time of the yr. Thanks again,Chuck

From: 'Anthony Spezio' via VFB Mail
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2015 9:30 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Attn. Tony.. White water demon fly question??

Chuck,
I have really have not been able to get out and fish much at all for the past
two years but I have tyed some WRD's for others that have fished them. Last
year I tyed a dozen for a friend that fishes for Crappie and White Bass. He
said he caught a load of them on the WRD. In years past I have done very well
on it for Trout and Gills.
Tony