The ankle & calf issues can be addressed, but balance issues are another story.
I have no cartilage in one knee, but I’ve been taking glucosamine & chondroitin
supplements & they’ve helped dramatically w/ the arthritis in all my joints,
including my hands. Maybe it’s time for a drift boat instead of wadingJ

From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-mail@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jimmy D. Moore
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2015 10:53 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: [VFB] Update on Jimmy D

Hi Guys:.

 Hope all is well with you.  Here's an update on me. I sent  some of you an
earlier  email and I owe you an apology. This goes back to breaking my ankle on
the Gunnison four years ago  The ankle never has been worth a toot since then.I
 have good days and bad days. Plus the blood clot that has to be medicated
daily. I also have Essential Tremor, NOT Parkinsons,  A shot glasss of bourbon
a day seems to help, as per the docs suggestion.  ;-)    The tremor doesan't
affect my fly tying..
etc..  More of an aggravation than anything else. I guess you might say I've
had my cup running over these last two years

Members of my Rotary club weren't aware of the tremor until I told them during
my program on rattlesnakess.  ;-) The worse part of the deal is the atrophying
of the muscles in my calves and pain in my feet which keeps me from exercising.
This is not part of the essential tremor, just another "rock" in the road for
me to navigate  from when I broke my ankle flyhing the Gunnison River in
Colorado. Long story It's Osteo Arthritis in my feet. and torn misisiniscus,
from skiing.. This is what makes it impossible to "wade" or play golf anymore.
I could add more stuff but not really important.  The bottom line is that my
balance is shot. It, Takes two wading staffs and that's a bundle what with my
chest pack and the other "must haves"

Jody is fine.  A tougher woman you'll never see. Thank God she's in great
health snd a 12 year breast cancer.

Take Care.

JIM

--

JIMMY D. MOORE, ARS WB5RHT,author Moon Holler Misfits