"Long story on how I hurt my right arm.  I'll send it to you off-list. "

Oh no you don't! Now that you've publicly mentioned an injured right arm, ya gotta tell us all . . .

_Bob Hendry <mailto:bhen...@cheerful.com?subject=Email%20Reply:>_

Southern Maryland

/The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow./

/Do good anyway./

//