From: KP
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 1:59 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Re: Birdie fly plate?

Thinking about it Al you may well be right on the certificate. So I would say
forget that idea.
Nev the photo is a good shout. If you wish you can email it and I will have a
play with Picassa and use it as a focal point in
the centre.
Are we going to limit the number?  After all this subject got me out in the
open again so may also do so with other lurky types.
I ask because this will be the factor in frame size.
Any fly you fancy as long as it fits the frame ( NO 17/0 hooks Don :-) 15/0 are
fine ;-) )
So there you go. I will tie a fly on a salmon hook Spey style.
Cheers for now
Keith

On Wednesday, 27 May 2015 20:28:56 UTC+1, Allan wrote:
  On 5/27/15 3:00 PM, KP wrote:
  > So............... how about I meister it here in the UK and frame it.
  > I will not deliver it but get it delivered by courier insured.
  GREAT idea, Keith.  That makes the most sense of anything.

  > As for the IOFF well I don't have a list of members but am fairly sure
  > Birdie was not a member.
  No he wasn't.  And the more I have thought about it, I don't feel
  including the list of IOFF members is such a good idea, even making
  Brian an "honorary" member.  Why?  Because it was all done in jest and
  was written quite humorously.  I don't think a person would be able to
  see any humor in it, having just lost her husband to a long and bitter
  struggle with cancer.

  However, the fly plate from his closest friends could be very meaningful.

  Just my own tuppence worth.

  Allan