Hi Don,

we all need all the time hackle. To be honest, when I was at the sowbug
last year, I did buy some nice black and grizzly necks/saddle. I'm nicely
stocked there. The only hackle I'm still searching is a shinny, reddish
dun. I have some 5 or 7 saddles, necks, even one full pelt in colors close
to it, but only close...

Nice to see you posting, I wish you a speedy recovery.

Rene