On 8/10/05, naschmult <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ok Ok..

I can't find a software program that doesn't freeze my freakn'
computer.  I have roxio medica creator and microsoft movie maker.
They all freeze or restart my computer. And it is really pissing me
off. I record all my videos in Mpeg 1 format. And I have P4 (2.8ghz)
with 80GB of free space. I don't freakn' get it!!

Does anyone out there have a software that does crash on them and has
some cool effect ?  PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Let me know what the
software is so I can cotinue doing vlogs. I need something reliable.!!!

Nick
www.lastlapnick.blogspot.com

** I apologize if this is the second time you have seen this.

Hey Nick,

I know Movie Maker hates Mpeg1.  I don't know why.  It usually freezes up for me too, and I have a dual 2.8 P4 setup.

I have successfully edited Mpeg1 in Adobe Premier Pro 1.5 and Ulead Video Studio.  Neither of these are free.

-Adam

--
_____ Quirk
_____ Bullemhead.com