I can't imagine giving your cell phone number to 1200 members of this group, some or many of whom have a bone to pick with you.  Mr. Shapiro is brave indeed.  I wouldn't be surprised if doing this didn't end up causing him to change his cell phone number. Hopefully, he won't pay such a penalty.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 12:47 PM
Subject: [videoblogging] Re: Spam from Veoh?

Hello,

This is Dmitry Shapiro, CEO of Veoh.  I wanted to address this issue
personally...

We have sent out one email to our [EMAIL PROTECTED] list, announcing the
launch of our video uploader.  The only emails on our list are people
that have sent an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED].  If your name is
inappropriately on the list, please email me directly at
[EMAIL PROTECTED], or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We do NOT harvest any email, will not release our email list to any
third party, and will not spam.

If at any time you experience any inappropriate activity from Veoh or
any of its employees, please don't hesitate to contact me personally.

I can be reached at:

Dmitry Shapiro
CEO
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
619-602-3305 (cell phone - please be sensitive) :-)

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Stephanie Bryant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>