Who are you directing this at? There is no one person here who decided
to talk every day about veoh spam, to the detriment of all other people.

If the way I offer advice makes me come across as self-important then
Im very sorry, but I am unable to know how to change, and if sounding
like a smart arse is a potential side-effect of offering advise then I
guess I'll just have to run that risk, because Im only hre to learn
from other people and to hopefully say something useful to some people
every once in a while.

I wouldnt want to waste this groups time by talking about spam too
much, but I see the Veoh discussion as totally legitimate because it
relates to a service that is trying to engage this group specifically,
and who listens and responds to this group. See how an outcome has
been achieved, making me for one feel absolutely no guilt for talking
about it here.

Steve of Elbows

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, skullcrew webmaster