On 8/23/05, Stephanie Bryant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  > a) Most people don't use or know anything about Macs

>  A lot of people who do this use Macs. And Macs aren't exactly rocket
> science.

Yeah, but like I said, most people don't use or know anything about
Macs.  If the purpose of these things is to teach people how to
videoblog, we just need to keep in mind the fact that a pretty small
percentage of U.S. citizens know anything about Macs.  The general
public uses PC.

>  > b) I have to censor myself when giving a presentation, I can't show what
> I want

>  Why's that? Why not show what you want-- just bring your own laptop
>  with your software, plug it in, show away.

Well, I shouldn't have complained about that.  Like Matt said, you'll
always have some level of censorship when presenting to a public
crowd.  Strike it.

As for venues, I like Markus' door-to-door idea best.
All the suggestions presented here have been good.  I don't have
anything to add really.  I just wanted to put the idea out there, so
Apple doesn't marry videoblogging in some midnight ceremony while I'm
sleeping.

--
_____ Quirk
_____ Bullemhead.com