I have Tiger, QT7 and 3ivx 4.5.1

I encode to single pass constant bitrate at 6700 kbits/sec
compressor quality med, high or best, depending on motion complexity of footage.
maxium quality Quantizer is around 90%
minimum quality quantizer is around 10%
frames per second is 15.
keyframs forced every 300 delta frames
half-pixel motion and four vector motion engaged.