Hello,
I am currently playing with Mambo. I really dig the user friendly interface. I am planing to switch my vlog over.

Ionia
http://www.exploreventura.com/blog/blogger.html
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Sep 14, 2005, at 1:50 AM, bertrand wrote:

Hello,

I'm using DotClear, http://www.dotclear.net/en/ with a custom made plugin to power the server side of my video blog software.

But I'm planning to make a plugin for Wordpress too, and maybe Mambo http://www.mamboserver.com and spip http://www.spip.net/en

All code and examples available from  : http://www.mixnbrew.com/patchouli.

Bertrand

2005/9/14, Navin Dhanuka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On 9/14/05, Joshua Kinberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Guessing on the acronym after a quick google search...
does FOSS = Free and Open Source Software?

If so, yes, I think this is definitely a compelling topic for many.
If not, please explain the acronym?

-josh

Yesterday I registered FOSS.tv .
The Domain Name is finally resolving.

I am comfortable with WordPress.
I would like to know your opinion about the best CMS/Blog for community vlogging.

~
Navin Dhanuka

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

 Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.

Individual
Fireant
Explains