If you want a web based aggrigator, check out MeFeedia.com.  Peter Vandijck's got some good stuff going there.

I do really like that interface of the link you provided, but Ant's huge value is it's downloading/syncing.  Seems to make more sense to request this sort of feature from MeFeedia which already lives on the web ... IMHO.