(snip)
> So here's 1 idea I am playing with. Let's say Mefeedia can get your
> vlog accessible on the PSP, and through the PSP users paying a fee or
> something we make some $$, and give you a % of that, maybe half. Only
> if you opt-in of course. That way you get more viewers, and make some
> $$ of it, and Mefeedia makes some $ too for making the deals and the
> software to make this possible.. You would still have you videoblog
> wherever you want, nothing would change, all you need to do is opt in
> at mefeedia to allow this.
>
> Would that make sense? Good? Evil? This is just one crazy idea, I'm
> just trying to see what people think about things like this..
> Cheers,
> Peter
Hi Peter,
I think if everyone had their wish they would be making money doing what they love and have a natural interest in. With that said I'd like to offer some other money making concepts that dont involve asking viewers to pay because in general you want to attract more viewers, not turn them off by requiring payments.

1-- Get national sponsors-- try for video related sponsors like Ulead and Pinnacle and even Quicktime!
2-- Sell video related third party products to your visitors and members.
open a Cafepress Store and sell video-related Affiliate products

Stay free and leverage your popularity with commercial interests.
My .02,
Nerissa

Nerissa Oden

http://TheVideoQueen.com/blog.html
http://FreeVideoCoding.com
http://FreeMediaGuide.com
http://FreeVideoEditing.com

Where do Women get answers to their video questions?