Clint Sharp wrote:

> Hrm. $1.99 seems a little pricey to me for one TV show. That's $50 a
> season. I watch about 5 shows not in reruns and probably another 7 to 10
> in syndication. Figuring 15 shows, that'd be $750/yr for the shows I
> watch, or about $62.50 a month. I pay less than that for cable, plus I
> have access to all the shit I don't watch regularly. Someone's gonna
> have to come up with a better business model.
>
> Not only that, but $1.99 for 320x240 versions of television shows?
> What's my incentive to pay?

And...

"Who would pay $99 for an MP3?"
"Who would pay $2.99 for a ringtone?"
"Who needs more than 640K of RAM"
"Who needs a 1-GHz processor?"

and on and on...

You may not be the market, I may not be the market, but I'm guessing
there is a market.

Let's say you've got a meeting tomorrow, and 6+ hours of airport and
flight time, would you hit the iTunes store, but a few shows to watch,
have them easily downloaded to your iPod to watch while traveling? My
guess is that plenty of people would. Maybe not the geeks like us, but
those "average" people we keep hearing about...

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/
videoblog for the future...