> There's not that many (ratio-wise) female vloggers out there right
> now; and though personally I am comfy with posting my videos right
> now, I hope that never changes.

I too hope it doesn't change for you.  I also hope that vlogging
doesn't suffer the same fate as Cuseeme did eight years ago.  For
those of you who don't remember it, Cuseeme was a video conferencing
software program that allowed users to log into a server to view and
chat with others.  In very short time the public servers were full of
guys exposing themselves.  These were known as "crotch cams".  Any
women who logged in was quickly flooded with propositions and requests
to show her boobs.  After going through a few different owners it,
along with webcams, is now a minor player in internet video.

All the best,
Irish Hermit