Thanks for doing this, but I do not think it is appropriate to use these
handouts to promote yourself.

Please look at Jan's press release documents as good examples.

Also, note how Ryanne had originally had the credits on a non-printing page.

Also, I think too much hype has been added about the services.

I don't think we should just be repeating vendor claims.

Markus

videoblogging@yahoogroups.com wrote:

>Hello,
>
>This email message is a notification to let you know that
>a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the videoblogging
>group.
>
>  File        : /Handouts/VlogResourcesHandout.pdf
>  Uploaded by : kunga47 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  Description : Vlog Resources Handout PDF with 25 Working Links
>
>You can access this file at the URL:
>

>To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:
>http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files
>
>Regards,
>
>kunga47 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

>Yahoo! Groups Links