On 10/18/05, wazman_au <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just on the point of hand-coding the feed:

Since I'm doing this, is it possible for me to have one version of a
video at the website, another in the feed?

Yeah, if you want to control which media files are in the feed, you'll want to manually enter them in the custom fields for the post.

The auto-enclosures that this fix speaks to will add an enclosure for any media file you link to in your post -- I can easily imagine a few cases where you might not want that ... but for instances of WordPress that are very strict vlog/podcast format it can be a really nice feature.

--
http://www.DavidMeade.com