I'd love to get your opinions about something I've been planning that
ties right into this idea.

I've got a full-length movie I made called "Working Stiff"
(http://www.workingstiff.org) that I was thinking of putting up on the
Web someday so people could download it for a small fee, say a dollar
or two.

This episodic storytelling idea got me thinking, though. Let me ask
you: If I were to cut the movie up into 20, or 30 pieces (maybe one
scene at a time) and release one piece every day or every week:

a) would I kiss forever any hope of distributing it online for that
small fee I talked about?

b) would I lose control of the movie or would the exposure be worth
the risk of essentially giving it away?

Would very much like to hear your opinions.

Sincerely,

Greg

http://www.workingstiff.org