Unfortunately, I already sold the DVD rights (a miniscule deal, equal
to just a tiny percentage of what the movie cost) so I can't sell any
DVDs. Plus the DVD distribution company is more than a year behind on
releasing it. Two reasons I've been thinking about releasing it online.

Thanks for your input, Adam.

Greg

http://www.workingstiff.org