On 10/26/05, Markus Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
works ok for me on mac and win xp on firefox
Hmm...doesnt work for me.  I'm running winxp and firefox too.  I click it and it pops up the "open with?" dialog ... itunes is already selected.  I click ok and then the contents of that .pcast file just pop up in notepad.

Happens on all three of the winXP machines I've tried.