Why not make an < a href > link, with text, to your feedburner feed,
then explain to the person in a few words how to drag it into itunes
and drop it where it says "podcasts"?  Easy cheesy.

< a href = "http://feeds.feedburner.com/david-blah"; >
video podcast feed < /a >
< br > Click and hold on the link above,
< br > Drag it into iTunes,
< br > and drop it on top of "Podcasts."

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, David Meade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On 10/26/05, Markus Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > works ok for me on mac and win xp on firefox
> >
> Hmm...doesnt work for me. I'm running winxp and firefox too. I
click it and
> it pops up the "open with?" dialog ... itunes is already selected.
I click