please just give us the url of the file you would like to have checked, then for instance i can check it and send you an email off-list. goes faster than if you first Ask if you can give us an url to check :)

the rest: if you hear nothing from that person again you can just assume it got sorted :)

raymond
http://dltq.org
filling his iPod as we speak