Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 11:38 PM
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Kaballah discussions "closed for comment"

Brad Webb wrote:
Aren't you effectively suggesting we censor those folks that want to
censor you?

This is the argument that BSD people use against the GPL. It's a bit too relativistic for my taste though, I'm afraid. There is censorship to promote my ideology and shut out the enemy. And then there is the refusal to play with those who insist on playing with a stacked deck. Censorship shouldn't be confused with the meta-censorship Randolfe advocates.

Individual Fireant Use