From: Brad Webb
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 11:48 PM
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Kaballah discussions "closed for comment"

Er, okay, but I have my own blog that I can comment on and be a part of
the sphere of conversation, so really, do I care that I can/can't
comment directly on someone's blog? No, not really. Infact, I'd rather
have the conversation in a spot I KNOW isn't
edited/moderated/controlled. I don't PERSONALLY see how removing people
who disagree with that from the mix. Again, change the <channel>.
There's all kinds of NON-blog stuff that I can pull into FireANT,
mefeedia, etc -- should those be excluded because they're not the
utopian setup that we'd all like? I'd strongly argue no.

Charles HOPE wrote:

> Brad Webb wrote:
>
>>Aren't you effectively suggesting we censor those folks that want to
>>censor you?
>>

> This is the argument that BSD people use against the GPL. It's a bit
> too relativistic for my taste though, I'm afraid. There is censorship
> to promote my ideology and shut out the enemy. And then there is the
> refusal to play with those who insist on playing with a stacked deck.
> Censorship shouldn't be confused with the meta-censorship Randolfe
> advocates.

> Individual
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Individual&w1=Individual&w2=Fireant&w3=Use&c=3&s=38&.sig=OHeQJKby66gg3t35np-qiw>
>       Fireant
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Fireant&w1=Individual&w2=Fireant&w3=Use&c=3&s=38&.sig=hK8TfZa7ClhTIxDJdP6Cbw>
>       Use
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Use&w1=Individual&w2=Fireant&w3=Use&c=3&s=38&.sig=fljF53rXtnOMjmpIySYbqA>

>        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>       <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>     *  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

Brad Webb, Director of Social Media Technology

http://vslabs.vsocial.com/
vSocial | Custom One Media, LLC
51 W. Third Street, #301
Tempe, AZ 85281