On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:01:47 +0100, Randolfe Wicker
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm not advocating censorship.  I'm arguing for "equal time" and/or "the
> opportunity to talk back".  If the KKK were to put up a vlog making
> racist statements with "no comments allowed", people would be outraged.

Not there wouldn't be an outrage. People have been publishing materials
without comments enabled since Gutenberg.

This is (unfortunately) a common misconception about free speech. You *do*
have the ability to speak back. Post a response on your own vlog, yell
your opinion from your front lawn. Do whatever you want.

Free speech means that you have the right to respond. It doesn't mean that
someone else has to sponsor your speech.

- Andreas
--
<URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>