No offense taken.  I'm just offering up my opinion and I'm not sure
how that delutes myself.

The key component to paid hosting is the domain name.  I'd much rather
 control http://ridertech.com rather than rely
ridertech.freeservice.com, which is out of my control.

As for video hosting, the faster bandwidth allows for bigger files
(better quality).  As for bandwith limits, the chances of exceeding
120GB in one month is very slim.  We got dugg (now equivalent to
getting slashdotted).  The extra cost... Dreamhost charges $1 for each
1GB over the limit.

If Dreamhost gets shitty, I can easily transfer my domain and FTP all
files in less than 24 hours.  If the free service you host video goes
down, you better pray that you have a local backup.  Oh, and you'll
have to get over the fact that all links pointing to your media will
be dead.

I fear this with FeedBurner.  Most of use would be screwed.

-Matt