Hi everyone,

I'm just curious about what host sites you all use to upload your videos. I
have tried
Ourmedia and Vimeo and have found good things and bad things about each.
Ourmedia is
reliable, but very slow and a very complicated process that I don't mind doing
but some
others involved in my site are not too keen on. Vimeo is great because of it's
simplicity, and
the fact that it will convert wmv into Quicktime for you on the site, but it
seems unreliable
and it doesn't give much control on how it posts to your blog.

Any suggestions for good sites??

Graham
http://lossyvideo.blogspot.com/