I bought 3 years for $300.  It is the "Code Monster" package, but the
cheapest you can get Dreamhost for is $7.95 per month if you get their
starter package and commit to two years.

The lowest level package allows for unlimited domain hosting and
unlimited email addressess.  Monthly bandwith starts at 120GB and
increases 1GB each month thereafter.  I'm getting over 250GB each
month and don't come close to that.

We've only exceeded bandwith once when the Mirror World video got
posted on Digg.com - but luckly we got one refferal and walked away
with money rather than owing money.

You can easily setup a blog (WordPress), a message board (phpBB), a
web shop (osCommerce), a photo gallery (Gallery v2), or a full-fledged
community site (Mambo) with their one-click installs.

They also offer streaming video servers and chat servers.

Dreamhost is bad ass.  Well worth the money.

-Matt
http://www.vlogmap.org/dreamhost.php