It is a challenge, We were doing a presentation at the Apple Store/The
Grove and Zadi was showing the audience how to use the I-Tunes link to
subscribe to my vlog. My video is in .wmv and the second one was in
regular QT. No image showed in the QT view in I-Tunes.

Later at home I bit the bullet and bought the new version of QT 7.0
(making sure that I re-named my prior QT folder if things didn't work
out).

I am now creating:

.wmv version
.mv4 version
.mp4 basic version that should be compatible with QT 6.0 users. Hate
the look of it but I don't know how else to get a smaller file size
other than postage stamp 160x120.

This is a lot of work! I am willing to do it for now but golly gee can
somebody make one frigging format that is open to all computer users?

As vloggers we can't pretend that the other video formats don't exist.
I do think we have to, within reason and time constraints, provide
content to as many viewers as posible.

Gena  http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM