Steve has many good points. I used to monitor software piracy for the consumer software company I worked for. When our software got uploaded to the Usenet, that was clear and egregious abuse, but there wasn't much we could do about it. The usenet "catalogs" seed each other, so even if one provider moved promptly to respond to a complaint and take something down, it would already be on dozens of other servers.

I have seen the MPAA move against Usenet posters, by demanding logs from their ISPs so that the offenders can be identified and threatened with lawsuits. I guess we could have done that, too, but it wasn't worth the effort and cost to us.

For videobloggers, if you release under a CC license, the actual presence of your stuff on the Usenet, no matter how it got there, is not in violation of your rights. Services which provide easy access to it (and everything else on the Usenet) are in a gray area. I doubt it's worth your effort to complain about it. They have been dealing with much bigger fish than you for a long time, indeed have a lucrative business model built around it.

--
best regards,
Deirdré Straughan

www.beginningwithi.com (personal)