Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 4:48 PM
Subject: [videoblogging] Re: Making directories

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Randolfe Wicker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]...>
wrote:
> Someone should develop "explained" linking.  In other words, if I
link to jonny goldstein (which I have) I say (great humor).  That would
help people decide if they were interested.

> If this can be done and I just don't know how, excuse my ignorance.
Has anyone done this?

well... i s'pose you could use the 'title' attribute with your 'a href.'

something like this--

< a href=""http://jonnygoldstein.com/">http://jonnygoldstein.com/" title="Great humor!">Jonny
Goldstein</a >

that way, whenever anyone moves their cursor over the Jonny Goldstein
link, a little box pops up as a tooltip containing the words 'Great
humor!'

more at: http://tinyurl.com/6uo99

--
xo philip