Thank you I will wear the title with honor.

...long with my other titles "he of much bullshit" and "he who dances
with many words". :)

I've gone way overboard today.

-Mike

On Dec 20, 2005, at 5:14 PM, Ms. Kitka wrote:

Well said, Mike... you shall be dubbed from now on as Micheal Meiser,
Videoblogging Philosopher.

Kitka

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Michael Meiser

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM